1. We are hosting a "Wrinkled to Ripped" Promo class for masters aged athletes only who are ready to get in shape but have been intimidated by CrossFit. Tell your parents, tell your friends, tell your family, we want them here for it! The class is free and it's on May 15th at 1PM. Details for sign up are in the gym, ask Rob Moloney or Keith. You can give us someone's contact and we will call them, or they can call us.
2. We are running an AT HOME fitness program for people who aren't ready to start CrossFit yet. We will write 4 weeks of programming for people to do at home, or anywhere with commonly found equipment. No membership required. This is a no excuses opportunity for the people you love to finally get off their ass! And it's free. Click this link to get signed up -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/265230837147265/
3. We are launching a new membership on May 1. Our Fitness Membership will give people access to our fitness classes for just $89/month! This is an opportunity for people who are ready to start but not ready to lift heavy to come to a no intimidation class and get their fitness on! Tell your friends.
A) Warm Up Performance Care Segment 3 Rounds For Quality 5 Cuban press 25#/35#
8 Lateral Box Step Ups As high as Possible
8 Alternating Single Leg Deadlift with same Barbell
5 Behind the Neck Press with same Barbell Skill
4 Minutes Turkish Get-Up Technique
3 Minutes Kipping Skill
2 Rounds Rotate Every 2 Minutes, 30 seconds break between Movements
1. Partner Sprint Sled
2. 8 Alternating Turkish Get-Up (4 each arm) 53/35
3. 15 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
4. Partner Assault Bike for Calories (Same partner as sled)
A) 12-9-6 Burpee over the box KB swings (53/35#) 250m row after each round
B) "Annie" 50-40-30-20-10 DU sit up