1. February Attendance Challenge -- we are at the half-way point of the month and are psyched with how many of you are well on the way to getting free stuff! Remember, you sign-in, you workout, you get free stuff!
2. Sign-up for the Open @ games.crossfit.com -- we will be hitting these workouts every Saturday as a community and top scores win prizes from awesome sponsors.
3. #savethetens -- Thanks so much for doing a better job of saving the tens! Remember, if you have anything less than 25lb plates on your bar, do not drop it from any height above your hips.
4. Open tees are on presale.... get your order in now so you have them for the kickoff of the Open!
5. Compete Class will be at 11:45 and 3:45 this week only!
5 min stick game - Entire class hold the bottom of the squat for 30 seconds for every drop
10 minutes for quality: 8 walking lunge to instep + rotation, 4 each leg 5 strict toes to bar, 2 sec pause at the top 10 prone thoracic extension 2 wall walks
With a running clock Accumulate 2 min with a barbell overhead
weight should be 1RM shoulder press weight. Hold in overhead squat width 5 min max
EMOM 20 minutes 30 sec max effort TTB 30 sec max effort Thrusters 115/75# 30 sec max effort burpees over box 30/24# 30 sec max OHS 115/75#
Mindset: Go hard the first round, try to match for the next 4 rounds. Score = Lowest round for each movement Toes to bar: prioritize hanging knee raises with rhythm over slow toes to bar Scale weights as needed.
400m row, 6 min AMRAP: 10 wall ball,10 PVC pass thrus, 10 Medball cleans
A) 8 min AMRAP: 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 20 OH walking lunges, 15 sit ups
B) 4 RFT: 30 DU, 10 burpees over box, 14 toes to bar