1. February Attendance Challenge --- you workout -- you get free stuff. Make sure to sign-in for class to get credit towards the proshop
2. Sign-up for the Open @ games.crossfit.com -- we will be hitting these workouts every Saturday as a community and top scores win prizes from awesome sponsors.
3. #savethetens -- After losing a whole bunch of 10s in recent weeks, we're trying to re-emphasis some barbell etiquette -- if you have anything less than 25lb plates on your bar, do not drop it from any height above your hips.
4. Open tees are on presale.... get your order in now so you have them for the kickoff of the Open!
5. Compete Class will be at 11:45 and 3:45 this week only!
10 air squats 10 squat thoracic rotations 10 yoga push ups
With a PVC pipe "Invisible Fran" 21-15-9 PVC thrusters PVC pull ups (See Video)
It's a warm up not a competition
10 pass throughs standing in a split stance
5 min: Jerk foot transition drills with PVC
Superset: 3x5 Press from Split starting with empty and increasing weight each set if possible 3x3 Clean Pull Unders same weight as above B) 3x3 Pause Cleans + 1 Full increase weight each set C) 3x1 Pause Clean + 1 Full
Climb the ladder as high as possible in 8 minutes: 15 clean and jerks 135/85# 15 clean and jerks 155/95# 15 clean and jerks 185#/115# 15 clean and jerks 225#/145#
Scale down starting weight as needed, add 20# each round Coaches note: This should be heavy. I don't think it's possible for anyone to complete this in the time cap. Challengers?
4 x side shuffle, 3 rnds of 10 WB, 12 PVC pass thru, 10 WB cleans, 12 PVC thrusters
Assult bike/ box jumps 15 cal/ jump, 10 cal/jump, 5 cal/ jump
12 min AMRAP10 pull ups, 25 wall balls (20/14), 10 burpees, 25 situps