Ryan and Tori discuss strategy, or something, as Steph finishes up her row in another busy Saturday class. Today's workout was a lot of volume, you guys did a great job.
Remember, sign up for Friday night lights is at the Front desk, get on it! 2.20.15
Flex in the City is Next Friday and Saturday! We would love to have you there, if you want to help out, throw your name on the list.
- Establish a Minimum Grip Distance for a PVC Pass Through
- 2 Sets, 20 Reps, 30 Seconds Rest – PVC Pass Through, hand grip 2” wider than min distance on each side
- 10 reps, 1 set - PVC Over Head Squats with minimum Pass Through grip
- 2 Sets, 10 Reps, 1 Minute Rest (Empty Barbell) – Complex – Shoulder Press->Back Rack->Snatch Grip Shoulder Press->OHS (3 second pause at bottom)->Front Rack = 1 rep
- Accumulate 1 Minute Handstand Hold Against the Wall, if this is easy for you incorporate an AMRAP shoulder tap.
- 2 Sets, 10 Reps Each Arm (complete all reps on one arm before moving to other), As Heavy As Possible unbroken without recruiting hips or knees – Kettlebell Single Arm High Row.
3 Rounds for Quality
30 Lateral Plate Step Overs
10 Bird Dog Each Side
10 Laps (5 each arm, down 1 back 2) suit case Farmer's carry 70/53
500 Meter Row (Half will start here, half with carry, then switch)
10 Hand Release Pushups
10 Deadlifts at working weight
Accumulate 1 Minute each arm overhead walking carry 53/35 (Half will start here, half with rower, then switch)
In groups of 3
Break Up however you want, one partner holds a plank, the other holds the barbell 155/105
75 Ring Dips
75 Toes to Bar
75 Deadlifts 155/105
750M Row (Split Evenly)